Герб

Абаканский городской портал

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация   ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияЛичные сообщения ВходВход 

Compensate us for lost subscription time.

Этот форум закрыт, вы не можете писать новые сообщения и редактировать старые.   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов форум.абакан.рф -> Объявления
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
JoeClark

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Авг 05, 2017 4:26 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Compensate us for lost subscription time. Ответить с цитатой

Despite the fact that I have repeatedly lost many hours of play time right in the middle of my prime play window, I have remained silent about this until now, but the 2.1 patch announcement is the last straw for me, it needs to be said.

Whether we function under the axiom of "The customer is always right." in English, or "The customer is god." in Japanese, removing the game from service for a planned 24 hour window without offering to compensate us a free day on our subscriptions is just plain doing it wrong.

I'm not asking for back compensation for the excessive server down times from tons of 'new game patching', it's just a part of playing an MMO shortly after launch, but when you intend to take the game down for a full 24 hour window, you need to compensate your paying players for their lost time. Other MMOs run by companies I like and respect less than SE have delivered better customer service on similar issues in the past, and I really want to see SE do this right

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/127399-Compensate-us-for-lost-subscription-time.

Product Customization Video Example
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Этот форум закрыт, вы не можете писать новые сообщения и редактировать старые.   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов форум.абакан.рф -> Объявления Часовой пояс: GMT + 7
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: